Interested in getting involved to help prevent sexual misconduct and gender-based discrimination? Check out these on-campus and off-campus opportunities to get involved and make a difference.
- Title IX Student Advisory Board: The Title IX Student Advisory Board is a group of Yale College and graduate and professional students who meet periodically to provide guidance and student perspectives to the Title IX Office. Advisory board members also participate in the development and implementation of initiatives to promote a climate of inclusion and respect at Yale.
- Office of LGBTQ Resources Involvement Opportunities
Graduate and Professional Schools
- To get involved in efforts happening within a specific school or department, individuals can reach out to their respective Deputy Title IX Coordinator to learn about opportunities.
- School of Management Title IX Working Group
- Law School Title IX Working Group
- School of the Environment Title IX Working Group