Unsure where to start? Contact the SHARE Center at 203.432.2000.
Resources are available to any member of the Yale community who may have been affected by sex- or gender-based discrimination, including sexual misconduct. Resources and support are also available for pregnant and parenting individuals.
Whether you are looking to meet with a Deputy Title IX Coordinator who can offer you supportive measures, would like to speak with a confidential resource like the SHARE Center, or are interested in learning more about your options—you have choices about what to do and how. Deputy Title IX Coordinators and SHARE Center staff are available to help you navigate and understand options and resources.
If you have experienced a recent sexual assault and are looking for resources, more information on post assault care is located on the Medical Assistance Page.
Information and Resources within this section:
- Counseling and Emotional Support: Description and contact information for counseling and emotional support resources at Yale
- Title IX Supportive Measures: Outlines options for supportive measures coordinated by Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Medical Assistance: Acute and general medical support resources and information
- Protective Measures: Information on safety measures coordinated by the Yale Police Department
- Community and National Resources: Support resources outside of Yale
- LGBTQ Resources: Gender discrmination resources related to sexual orientation and gender indentity
- Support Someone Else: Tips and resources for those supporting friends and colleagues