Thank you for your interest in the Student Advisory Boards.
The Title IX Student Advisory Board is a group of Yale College and graduate and professional students who meet periodically to provide guidance and student perspectives to the Title IX Office. Advisory board members also participate in the development and implementation of initiatives to promote a climate of inclusion and respect at Yale.
Responsibilities of advisory board members include:
- Attending an introductory training.
- Participating in regular meetings throughout the academic year.
- Collaborating, as appropriate, with school/department leadership and school-specific Deputy Title IX Coordinators on local climate initiatives.
- Attending and assisting in education and prevention programming when available.
- Committing to at least one year of service on the board.
Membership on the Student Advisory Board is a voluntary, unpaid position.
To submit an application (found below) or if you have questions regarding the Student Advisory Boards, please email October Mohr, Title IX Program Specialist (email@example.com).