The Title IX Office works collaboratively with campus and community partners to offer Title IX related education and outreach, including sexual misconduct prevention initiatives. Explore these pages to access outreach and educational materials, request a live training, review information about the required online training, and learn more about getting involved. The Title IX Office is always seeking new ideas and opportunities for collaboration. To discuss prevention and education efforts, please email us at email@example.com.
Information and Resources within this section:
- Request a Training: Review and schedule a training or workshop
- Online Training Requirements: Information on required trainings for faculty, staff, and students on preventing and responding to sexual misconduct
- Education Materials and Resource Guides: Informational resources for the Yale community
- Reports and Data Dashboard: Historical Reports and the Sexual Misconduct Data Dashboard
- Get Involved: Opportunities to get involved to help prevent sexual misconduct and gender-based discrimination