Bring a Formal Complaint of Sexual Misconduct

The University-Wide Committee on Sexual Misconduct (UWC) is an internal disciplinary board available to students, faculty, and staff across the University for complaints of sexual misconduct, as described in the committee’s procedures. The UWC is an accessible, representative, and trained body established to fairly and expeditiously address formal complaints of sexual misconduct. UWC staff members can answer inquiries about procedures and the University’s sexual misconduct policy (203.432.4449).  In cases where formal resolution is sought, investigations are conducted by professional, impartial investigators.

For more information on filing a formal complaint, please visit the UWC website.