Thank you for your interest in the Student Advisory Boards.
Responsibilities of advisory board members include:
- Attending an introductory training.
- Participating in regular meetings throughout the academic year.
- Collaborating, as appropriate, with school/department leadership and school-specific Title IX coordinators on local climate initiatives.
- Attending and assisting in education and prevention programming when available.
- Committing to at least one year of service on the board.
To submit an application (found below) or if you have questions regarding the Student Advisory Boards, please email October Mohr, Title IX Specialist (email@example.com).