I don’t want to pursue an investigation process, but I do want someone to intervene. Who do I talk to?

There are a variety of options available without pursuing an investigation process. You can make a disclosure to a Deputy Title IX Coordinator who can provide supportive measures. Supportive measures include, but are not limited to, academic accommodations, workplace modifications, and changes to residential assignments on campus.