Can I report a concern anonymously?

Yes. If you want to speak with someone anonymously, you can always contact the SHARE Center. Additionally, Deputy Title IX Coordinators can discuss options with you, without you having to share your name or personal information. You can also share a concern anonymously with the Title IX Office through the online reporting form. Please note that while the Title IX Office will review all concerns reported through the online reporting form, those submitted without sufficient information may inhibit the University’s ability to respond or take corrective action.